Beef and Broccoli with Oyster Sauce.
You can have Beef and Broccoli with Oyster Sauce using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef and Broccoli with Oyster Sauce
- You need 300 grams of Sliced beef for grilling.
- Prepare 1 head of Broccoli.
- You need 1 tbsp of ● Sake.
- It's 1 tbsp of ● Soy sauce.
- You need 2 clove of ● Grated garlic.
- It's 1 tsp of ● Sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of ● Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 of Sesame oil.
Beef and Broccoli with Oyster Sauce step by step
- Lightly boil the broccoli. Season the beef. Mix all the ● ingredients and marinate the beef..
- Pour the sesame oil in a pan and fry the beef on high heat..
- When the beef is cooked, add the broccoli, then the oyster sauce. After a quick toss, it is complete..