Broccoli & Ground Beef Stir-fry. Broccoli is a green vegetable that vaguely resembles a miniature tree. It belongs to the plant species known as Brassica oleracea. It's closely related to cabbage, Brussels sprouts, kale and cauliflower.
Learn more about the health benefits of broccoli here. Короткометражка, комедия. Режиссер: Иван Сайнс-Пардо. В ролях: Патрик Фингер. Если жизнь преподносит брокколи, закажи пиццу! Продюсер: Иван Сайнс-Пардо. Broccoli is a green vegetable (Brassica oleracea var. italica) in the flowering plant family Brassicaceae (formerly Cruciferae), characterized by fleshy green flower heads arranged in a tree-like fashion on branches sprouting from a thick, edible stalk. Broccoli is a green vegetable from the cabbage family. You can have Broccoli & Ground Beef Stir-fry using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli & Ground Beef Stir-fry
- You need 200 grams of Ground beef.
- It's 1 bunch of Broccoli.
- It's 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of Ground white sesame seeds.
- It's 1 of Salt and pepper.
It is generally sold in heads, which have multiple florets branching off a central stem, and sometimes have leaves still attached. Broccoli nutrition is rich in dietary fiber, minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and phytochemicals that have proven health benefits against prostate, colon, breast cancers and stroke. Broccoli and Beyond Botanical name: Brassica oleracea var. italica. Grown all over the world and enjoyed as a versatile ingredient for various dishes, broccoli is a member of the cruciferous family.
Broccoli & Ground Beef Stir-fry step by step
- Cut the broccoli into bite-sized pieces and boil until it is slightly hard. Cut the onion into wedges and julienne the carrot..
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook the ground beef until it changes color. Don't break it apart too much, the point is to leave small clumps of meat!.
- Season with salt and pepper and then transfer to a plate. Stir-fry the vegetables. When they have cooked, mix with the meat..
- Flavor with the sugar and the soy sauce, arrange on a dish, and top with the boiled broccoli and ground sesame to finish!.
Browser compilation library - an asset pipeline for applications that run in the broccoli-test-helper. Broccoli is often nicknamed "little trees" thanks to its light green stalk and tightly clustered, dark green flowering head. Raw broccoli is very crunchy with a vegetal, slightly sweet and slightly bitter flavor. But equally interesting for us is the amount of broccoli consumed. Broccoli, tossed in olive oil, lemon juice and salt, roasted and served with parmesan If this were how broccoli was always served, I would beg for it too.