Beef stew with broccoli. There is a first time for everything,well this was my first time cooking broccoli and I absolutely loved it. Add a cup of water to make soup, cover to boil. Serve while hot with white rice.
Start the stir-fry process with the broccoli. This will quickly unleash a pleasant aroma in. Sliced round steak is simmered with onions and broccoli in a broccoli soup and soy sauce mixture. You can cook Beef stew with broccoli using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef stew with broccoli
- It's 1/2 kg of beef.
- It's of Broccoli.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 3 of carrots cut in big chunks.
- Prepare 2 of Red plum tomatoes.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- It's 1 Tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare of Green peppers.
- It's 1 Tsp of Soy sauce.
Great over rice or egg noodles. This is a simple easy way to produce near-restaurant quality beef and broccoli. It is a little bland though--so be sure to add plenty of salt pepper and my personal. Add beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, Sriracha, garlic, and green onions.
Beef stew with broccoli step by step
- Wash your broccoli in alot of water to remove dirt. Cut and set aside..
- Fry your onions and add your meat, stir and add your garlic....
- Let it cook...add your tomatoes and carrots and cover..
- Add little water and cook till tender..
- Add the tomatoe paste, soy sauce, and green peppers..
- Stir and add the broccoli. Mix for 2mins and remove. I love my broccoli crunchy..
- Serve with rice..
To guarantee bright green broccoli, blanch the florets in boiling water then drain and dry it very well before adding it to the pan. If you opt for this additional blanching step, reduce the. Stir-fry fans will flip over this beef and broccoli version, with fresh gingerroot adding extra spice to the appealing sauce. Stew meat that has already been cut up can be substituted for the steak. Try different flavors of rice, such as rice pilaf.