Broccoli beef with pasta#mashujaarecipe. This pasta dish has all the makings of a comfort food favorite thanks to springy, spiral-shaped noodles, a savory beef and tomato sauce, and melty For verdant flavor and hearty texture, we're also adding in tender bites of broccoli (cooked in the same pot as the pasta for quicker cooking and easy cleanup). Add the frozen broccoli florets to the skillet with the beef and garlic. Continue to sauté over medium heat just until the broccoli is no longer frozen.
A delish weeknight meal that is simple to prepare & you will not have a sink full of dirty pots & pans when you are done cooking. Steak strips and broccoli are featured in this tasty one skillet pasta dish. Substituting chicken for the beef works great too. You can cook Broccoli beef with pasta#mashujaarecipe using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli beef with pasta#mashujaarecipe
- It's 3/4 of beef.
- You need 1 of large head broccoli.
- Prepare 2 of large onions.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- It's 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of large Carrot's.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1/2 of cabbage thinly shredded n steamed.
- You need 1 of pkt spaghetti cooked.
Reviews for: Photos of Restaurant Style Beef and Broccoli. The beef is tender and flavorful, while the broccoli is nice and crisp. It is the same version that I have been making for my family as far as I can remember. Start the stir-fry process with the broccoli.
Broccoli beef with pasta#mashujaarecipe step by step
- Prep all your ingredients. Separate the brocolli n wash well then place in hot water let it sit for 5 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan then mix the meat with half of all spices and on medium high heat add on to the hot pan n brown it both sides for 3-5 mins.
- Add Carrot's and toss saute 2 mins then add onions and ginger garlic paste cook for 5 mins tossing to avoid burning the garlic..
- Add the tomatoes and tomato paste and remaining spices n salt and mix well then cover and cook further 10 mins till they have released their juices..
- Add the Broccoli n stir to mix well for 3 mins then add the broth n cover to simmer for 15 mins on medium low heat..
- Serve with cooked spaghetti and steamed cabbage..
This will quickly unleash a pleasant aroma in. Skip the store-bought pasta salads in favor of a quick and easy recipe for Asparagus Pasta Salad tossed in homemade Italian dressing! Add all tomatoes and bring to the boil. Meanwhile, in a pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente. Add broccoli for last minute of cooking time.