Chicken kabobs. These grilled chicken kabobs are made with marinated chicken and colorful vegetables, all threaded onto skewers and cooked to perfection. These Grilled Lemon Chicken Kabobs are a fun addition to your barbecue dinner. They're delicious and so easy to make!
The result: juicy kabobs that everyone will love! Admittedly, grilling is the natural method for preparing chicken kabobs. The BEST chicken kabobs that are juicy, tender and flavorful. You can cook Chicken kabobs using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken kabobs
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breasts (cut into1 inch cubes).
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- It's 1 of olive oil.
- It's 1 of cajun seasoning.
- It's 1 of baby bella mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of yellow, green, or red pepper cubed.
- You need 1 of white or red onion cubed.
- Prepare 1 of skewers/ if using wood skewers allow to soak in water so they dont burn on the grill.
These chicken kabobs are coated in my favorite simple marinade that tastes absolutely delicious. If you do t have a grill, can this be cooked in the oven? I had this craving for greek chicken kabobs. Unfortunately, this is a dish I had in another state and couldn't quite find.
Chicken kabobs instructions
- Preheat grill on med/high heat..
- Mix chicken olive oil, Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Side aside and cut veggies..
- Skew any order you like. Place on preheated grill. Grill each side about 5-6 minutes, watch for burning the veggies..
- Let rest 7-10 min. Eat right off the skewer or remove and enjoy.....
Juicy chicken layered with a peppers, onions and pineapple in a tangy Pineapple Honey BBQ Sauce. Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs are a summer favorite. This Balsamic Grilled Chicken Kabobs recipe makes the juiciest chicken! With a simple chicken marinade and fresh vegetables, it's an easy dinner idea! Bright and robust Mediterranean flavors combine with succulent chunks of chicken and fresh vegetables for a dinner that satisfies.