Beef Teriyaki & Broccoli Stir Fry.
You can cook Beef Teriyaki & Broccoli Stir Fry using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Teriyaki & Broccoli Stir Fry
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 600 gram of beef rump steak thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, cut into wedges.
- It's 1 of large broccoli, separated into small florets.
- You need 160 ml of teriyaki sauce.
Beef Teriyaki & Broccoli Stir Fry instructions
- Heat the half of the 1 and half tablespoon sesame oil in large non stick frying pan over high heat. Add one third of the beef. Stir fry for about 2 minutes or until browned. Reapet in two more batches, with remaining beef..
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan add the onion and the broccoli. Stir fry for about 6 minutes or until just tender. Return the beef to the pan with the teriyaki sauce. Stir fry again for about 10 minutes or until the sauce boils and thickens slightly..