Keema Vegetable Curry.
You can cook Keema Vegetable Curry using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keema Vegetable Curry
- You need 200 g of minced beef or pork.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- It's 1/3 of head broccoli.
- You need 1 can of tomatoes.
- It's of salt and pepper.
- It's 1 Tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of curry powder.
Keema Vegetable Curry instructions
- Chop all vegetables into small pieces..
- Put 2 tsp of olive oil into a pan and also put in the vegetables and minced beef. Cook until the meat turns a nice brown colour..
- Season with salt and pepper, and pour the tomatoes into the pan. If the tomatoes are big, chop them into smaller pieces using a wooden spatula. Sprinkle with the garlic and curry powder and let cook until the liquid is nearly gone. Finally add tomato ketchup and season as needed..
- NOTE: I use this brand of tinned tomatoes "S&W Stewed Tomatoes Italian Recipe" Sliced Pear Tomatoes with Oregano & Basil..