Hamburgers with Tomato Sauce. Keto hamburger patties with creamy tomato sauce and fried cabbage. A delicious burger needs no bun! The Best Hamburger Tomato Sauce Recipes on Yummly
Tomato hamburger vegetable soup is an easy tomato based soup recipe that is filled with ground beef, seasonings, and uses frozen vegetables. Add chopped potatoes, beef broth, tomato soup, diced tomatoes, frozen vegetables, Worcestershire sauce, and the seasonings. Sorry for the long video but the German ration has a lot of items. You can cook Hamburgers with Tomato Sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburgers with Tomato Sauce
- You need 300 g of minced pork, beef or mix.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 of carrot.
- You need 1/4 of broccoli.
- You need 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of cube instant soup stock.
- You need 1 tsp of nutmeg.
Also i was on some medication from not feeling well the past week, but i needed to get. Shape into hamburger-size patties and fry in. lightly browned. Pour tomato sauce over patties and simmer until. Layer cheese, hamburger, bacon, onion and tomato on buttered toast.
Hamburgers with Tomato Sauce instructions
- Put olive oil into a pot and heat. Dice the onions and add to the pan to fry. When browned, take out about 1/2 cup of onions from the pan for adding texture to the hamburgers later..
- Add any kind of mushroom (if necessary slice them) to the remaining onions and fry for a few minutes until browned. Add the canned tomatoes, 1/2 cup of water, soup stock and season with salt and pepper. Bring all to a boil on a medium heat..
- Prepare a bowl and put in the minced pork/beef and egg. Mix together until the texture becomes sticky. Add chopped carrot and broccoli, seasoning, breadcrumbs, and cooked onions (saved from earlier) and mix well..
- Roll up the mixture into golf ball sized balls and push in the centre of each ball a bit with your finger to flatten it a little. Put olive oil into a frying pan and fry the burgers on medium heat. When one side has browned and sealed nicely, turn over and fry on medium heat. No need to cook too well as this process is just to prevent the burgers falling apart during boiling..
- Put the hamburgers into the tomato sauce mixture and simmer for half an hour on a low heat with lid on. Taste it and season as necessary..
Pour hot cheese sauce over sandwich. Photo "Hamburger with tomato sauce" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Hamburger Soup is a quick and easy meal loaded with vegetables, lean beef, diced tomatoes and potatoes. It's also one of my favoite freezer soup recipes! Hamburger with tomato sauce - download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds.