Hidden Veggie Bistro Burger.
You can cook Hidden Veggie Bistro Burger using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hidden Veggie Bistro Burger
- Prepare 90/10 of ground beef (9.6 ounces used in this recipe).
- Prepare 1 of serving of broccoli slaw 85g.
- You need 1/2 of zucchini (3oz).
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper (3oz).
- You need 3 tbsp of savory sauce Wegman's brand.
- It's of Portabella mushroom caps 1 per burger.
- Prepare of Recommended p28 bread 1 slice per burger.
- You need of Bread and butter pickles.
- Prepare of Thin sliced pepper jack cheese sargento.
Hidden Veggie Bistro Burger instructions
- Broccoli slaw it already comes shredded. Measure out your serving and then chop it up finely.
- Add to this 1/2 zucchini chop up finely.
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped finely.
- Add in ground beef this is what I had leftover from a 1 pound package.
- Mix it all together.
- Add in 3 tbsp of savory sauce this stuff is the bomb diggety for meat and vegetables.
- Combine it very well.
- Place mushroom caps on a baking sheet. Heat oven to 375. I took the bulb out of the centers.
- Divide mix into 3 portions and stuff mushroom cap. When oven is heated bake for 25-30 minutes.
- At this point you could eat it. I'm in the mood for a burger so I put mine on a slice of toasted P28 bread.
- I added 3 bread and butter pickle slices, a tsp of savory sauce, and 2 slices of pepper jack cheese the thin sliced.
- In all I got 40g of protein out of this combo for < 500 calories and it was delicious 😋.