Hamburg soup/stew. Hamburger Soup is a quick and easy meal loaded with vegetables, lean beef, diced tomatoes and potatoes. Our most trusted Stew Hamburg Soup recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks.
This easy hamburger stew recipe is healthy, hearty, and delicious too! Hamburger stew is an easy recipe to make in the crock pot or on the stove top. Not only is this low carb hamburger soup keto. You can have Hamburg soup/stew using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburg soup/stew
- It's 1 pound of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 link of keilbasa.
- Prepare of Beef broth 2-3 cans or big container.
- It's 2-3 cups of Mixed frozen veggies.
- It's 1 cup of diced frozen broccoli.
- It's 1 cup of drained frozen spinach.
- Prepare of Garlic minced.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- You need of Basil.
- You need of Cooked white rice.
- Prepare of Whatever left over pasta you have, I used (datinili pasta?).
You may change it to suit your taste. Broaden search to look for "hamburg" anywhere in recipe sorted by quality sort by rating or Advanced search. Home > Recipes > Soups > Hamburg Stew. Due to its centuries-old history as a major port town the cuisine of Hamburg is very diversified and sapid as ingredients' supply was safe.
Hamburg soup/stew instructions
- First cook hamburger with garlic, with onion powder, and basil.
- Drain hamburger grease and add to big kettle/ pan.
- Add beef broth to hamburger and 2 cups water put on simmer.
- Add frozen mixed veggies, frozen diced broccoli and spinach.
- Add cooked rice or pasta.
- While simmering, cut keilbasa into small pieces or coins how ever you like it cut and add to you soup/stew.
- Simmer for a few hours or until nice and hot and veggies are cook completely (you don't want tough chewy veggies).
- Good with sliced up French bread with little butter spreaded on it.
- Can be made in crockpot or pan.
I had been craving Hamburg steak and decided to give your recipe a try. I just made this recipe for dinner and it was stunning! Slow Cooked Goodness· Soups, Stews and Chowders· Two New a Hamburger Soup is a thick and hearty meal to warm you up. Bonus, kids love it (adults do too). This hamburger soup has robust flavor, plenty of fresh-tasting vegetables and is easy to make.