Stuffed French Bread.
You can cook Stuffed French Bread using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed French Bread
- It's 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of frozen broccoli.
- It's 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 loaf of french bread.
Stuffed French Bread step by step
- Cut in two length-wise the loaf of French bread, and hollow out to make a shell..
- Cook the hamburger on the stove using whatever seasonings you prefer. Do not strain fat. Add the broccoli to the pan and cook it through..
- Stir the mushroom soup into the beef and broccoli. (the soup is concentrated- don't add water or milk).
- Line the bread with grated cheese, dump in the hamburger mixture, top with more cheese then cover with the bread lid..
- Wrap in tin foil and place on a cookie sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350°F..