Steak and mushroom casarol. This is a delicious tasting casserole dish, one that I make quite often, I have even replaced the beef with pork, either way it is great meal, I serve it Grease a large casserole dish. Combine flour, salt, pepper and dry mustard powder. Toss beef cubes in the flour mixture to.
To make the steak filling, season the steak with salt and pepper. Heat a large heavy skillet over high heat. Delicious Steak & Mushroom Casserole frozen ready meals, delivered to your door by our friendly, local drivers. You can have Steak and mushroom casarol using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steak and mushroom casarol
- Prepare 1 lb of steak.
- You need 2 cup of mushroom.
- You need 2 cup of brocoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots.
- Prepare 2 cup of potatos.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of montreal chicken seasoning.
- It's 1 tsp of italion seasoning.
- It's 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 stick of butter.
- It's 1 cup of mushroom gravy.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread crums.
Pre-prepared & frozen for easy home cooking. Tender chunks of steak with mushrooms and mixed vegetables. Economical and delicious round steak is used in this comforting casserole. Heat the remaining two tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan and fry the onion, carrot, celery and mushrooms for five minutes, or until softened.
Steak and mushroom casarol instructions
- saute mushroom, potato, carrot, and brocoli on med heat in two sticks of butter add garlic salt, pepper, montreal chicken seasoning, italian seasoning, salt stirring ocasonaly for 20 to 30 mins..
- cut the steak into 1/2 inch pieces and cook in seaparet pan till brown lightly season..
- preaheat oven to 400degrees.
- poor mushroom gravy in bottom of baking dish. add bread crums and steak to veggies then poor ontop of gravy.
- heat beef broth and add sourcream mix well then poor over veggies and steak mixture.
- place on center shelf in oven And bake for 30 mins.
- goes great with cornbread.
How to make a steak and kidney pudding. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Save yourself the hassle of stuffing individual mushrooms and make this casserole instead. Every good breakfast casserole starts with a base of eggs. But from there you can add just about anything!