BUSY WOMANS ALFREDO SAUCE w/ ground turkey. Alfredo SauceConfessions Of A Busy Mom. Ground Turkey White Sauce Pasta Recipes. This was one of the first cooking videos I did and never posted so I found it and thought I would share it's a delicious recipe made with ground turkey.
I have some ground turkey I've been needing to use, and a jar of mushroom alfredo sauce. I personally don't like the texture of ground turkey with a sauce because I don't feel it "blends" well. Easy, delicious and healthy Ground Turkey & Veggies with Alfredo Sauce recipe from SparkRecipes. You can have BUSY WOMANS ALFREDO SAUCE w/ ground turkey using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BUSY WOMANS ALFREDO SAUCE w/ ground turkey
- You need 1 cup of favorite jar alfredo sauce (1/2 jar).
- It's 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 1/2 oz of of cream cheese (1/3 of the block).
- It's 1 tsp of minced garlic or 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 of ****--***** salt to taste.
- It's 1 cup of fresh shredded paemesan.
- Prepare 1/4 stick of butter.
- It's 1 pints of cream or 1/2 and 1/2 dairy creamer.
- Prepare of noodles.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 dash of olive oil.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- You need 2 cup of dried pasta... i used a noodle called RADIATORE.... to.me it looks like a lacey rose.... hold a lot of sauce!!!.
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli florets (didnt use them in the pics).
- It's of meat.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery ... minced.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkle of season salt, pepper & garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 small of onion.... minced.
- You need 1 lb of ground meat... in this i use 1/2 lb ground tutkey mixed with 1/2 lb ground beef.
Brown ground turkey in skillet add veggies and cook until done. Add Alfredo sauce and heat through. Even my picky eaters and kids love this easy busy weeknight meal. It's perfect for busy · Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells are pasta shells filled with cheesy · Easy Mini Meatloaf Muffins made with ground beef or ground turkey and topped with sauce.
BUSY WOMANS ALFREDO SAUCE w/ ground turkey step by step
- *** put ground beef on first and break apart... then add turkey, celery, & onion....
- put ground meat and spices. When meat is no longer pink. drain in colander for about 15 minutes ... Return to pot after rinsing..
- put pot on with water, oil, salt in the water. when it begins cooking add pasta. let pasta boil until al's dente... add broccoli to noodles the last 10 minutes of cooking noodles. turn off and drain. run under cold water to stop the cooking process..
- while pasta cooks put Alfredo sauce, 1/2 cup cream, butter in a sauce pan... when it begins bubbling add room tempature, cream cheese, butter, milk, sour cream, and spices... let the new ingredients melt to form a thick creamy sauce...
- add another 1/2 cup heavy cream add parmesan cheese... and allow to simmer on low. add more as needed to thin....
- mix meat, sauce and noodles together evenly coated... add a little sauce at a time to coat. if there is sauce I serve it with my bread as a dipping sauce..
- ***-*** I usually make a meatless salad and toasted Italian bread with herbal butter and melted parmesan ...I'll post that recipe also...
- *** u can use chicken breast cut in cubes but my hubby likes the ground meat better..
Homemade Alfredo sauce is one of the easiest, most flavorful sauce recipes I make. I added frozen spinach (straight from the bag), some leftover sliced turkey bratwurst and cooked pappardelle pasta. My oh my…I can't wait for leftovers at lunch tomorrow. This fettuccine alfredo will be your new favorite pasta recipe because it's easy to make and insanely delicious. It's perfect for a family Fettuccine Alfredo.