Mutton N Vegetables. Handi Mutton is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Curries. Find the complete instructions on Handi mutton is a royal lamb curry popular in northern regions of India. The recipe is made up using.
There are many cuts of the mutton, with its liver, lungs, heart and testicles being delicacies.. Products Vegetables and Vegetable Products Fruits and Fruit Juices Nut and Seed Products Footnotes for Mutton, cooked, roasted (Navajo). Source: Nutrient data for this listing was provided by. You can cook Mutton N Vegetables using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mutton N Vegetables
- You need 400 grams of ground mutton or beef.
- It's 1 of Chopped bell pepper.
- It's 400 grams of spinach.
- It's 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of Red chili peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of paprika.
- It's 4 dash of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of Chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 3 tsp of ground coriander cloves.
- You need 1 cup of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped broccoli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley leaf for garnish.
Mutton works well with big flavours and complements the iron-rich spinach in this tasty curry recipe. Dishes using lamian are usually served in a beef or mutton-flavored soup called t?ngmiàn. Mutton rasam is a very simple and very comforting recipe served when someone in the family is down with cold or a nasal congestion. Its usually served as a soup or mixed with rice and served as rasam.
Mutton N Vegetables step by step
- Put olive oil in the pan with the ground mutton or ground beef which ever meat you prefer. ( I used ground mutton on this recipe) and cook on medium high heat on top of stove.
- Add the chopped onion, bell peppers , and Chilli peppers and continuously keep stirring the mixture.
- Add all of the seasonings and stir.
- Add the rest of the vegetables and keep cooking on medium high heat while continuously striring until the vegetables are tender..
- After it is done serve over some cooked rice or serve it as a side dish or even make samboosa with it . Garnish with parsely.
Benefits of Mutton Mutton is meat harvested from a mature sheep. This meat has more flavor than a lamb's and it tends to be tough. As a result, you need to cook it for a long time. Since mutton takes longer time to cook, i would suggest you add your veggies towards the end. You can add potatoes, carrots, peas.