Grilled Pork Kabobs. These juicy grilled pork kabobs (shashlik) are marinated in a garlicky red wine and grilled to smokey perfection. It's a dinner recipe perfect for. Looking for grilled pork kabob recipes?
Tender, flavorful pork with bright, colorful veggies. Fire up the barbecue for Grilled Pork Kabobs—a welcome change from the ubiquitous burgers and hot dogs. Prepare in an herbal marinade in advance for juicy, tender. You can cook Grilled Pork Kabobs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Pork Kabobs
- Prepare 2 lb of pork but (shoulder).
- You need 1 cup of olive oil.
- It's 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It's 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
This is a delicious pork kabob recipe with onions, mushrooms, bell pepper, and tomato wedges Grill or broil these tasty pork kabobs. Ingredients include marinated pork cubes, mushrooms, onions, hot. These Mediterranean Grilled Pork Kabobs are so juicy, tender and full of flavor. If you have never tried making pork kabobs, this is a recipe I definitely recommend giving a try.
Grilled Pork Kabobs instructions
- Cut pork into chunks & put in bowl with all ingredients & cover & marinade overnight in refrigerator..
- Take out of refrigerator 1 hour prior to cooking & put pork on skewers (if bamboo soak in water for 30 minutes).
- Cook on grill on low heat turning & brushing on marinade every 5 minutes until done (about 30 minutes) do not put marinade on for last 10 minutes..
- Eat & enjoy.
Tender Pork Kabobs Recipe - marinated with wine or beer and grilled to perfection. A pork loin is a lean and tender cut of pork great for making kabobs. It's a good idea to soak wooden skewers beforehand, so that they don't burn on the grill. Grilling Pork - Grilling pork is easy and delicious. Learn how to grill pork kabobs, pork tenderloins, and pork chops to melt away fat but retain their juicy flavor.