Quick Healthy Stir-Fry. If you want to go the extra step, try adding bbq sauce or your favorite Asian stir-fry sauce! I grew up in Ukraine on real food. As an adult, I tried many diets without results.
This healthy stir fry sauce is the perfect recipe for everyday stir-frying! It is quick and easy and contains no artificial sweeteners! Stir frying has got to be the worlds best quick healthy dinner tricks out there. You can have Quick Healthy Stir-Fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Healthy Stir-Fry
- You need of Vegetables.
- Prepare 2 cup of Julienne carrots.
- You need 1 cup of sliced cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of sliced red pepper.
- It's 3 of baby marrows.
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli.
- It's 1 cup of cauliflower.
- It's 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Meat.
- Prepare 2 of portions of skinless chicken, pork or beef.
- It's 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
Throw some noodles on to boil or some rice in the rice cooker. Hundreds of delicious recipes Fresh orange juice perks up this speedy stir-fry, becoming a sticky, glossy sauce for the colorful A quick coat in cornstarch helps the tofu develop a supercrisp crust without needing to fry in lots of oil. Find healthy, quick and easy stir fry recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Stir-frying is a fast way to cook small pieces of food in a hot pan or wok.
Quick Healthy Stir-Fry instructions
- Chop all the vegetables into small bite-size pieces and set aside..
- Cut the meat into strips..
- Fry the vegetables in a big pan or wok with the olive oil until they are soft. I usually determine if mine is ready by testing the carrots since they take the longest to soften..
- Fry the chicken in a separate pan an add the olive oil, soy sauce and garlic..
- When both mixtures are cooked, add them together..
- Serve on it own or with quinoa,cous-cous or rice..
As the name indicates, the food is constantly stirred while you cook it. You can prepare different vegetables, meats, seafood and poultry using this method. In addition to being quick and easy, stir-frying is also healthy. Stir-frying in a wok gives you a meal that can express these things beautifully, and it's also a method well-suited to those of you cooking for just one or two people. This healthy stir-fry recipe uses only herb seasonings to add flavor to your dish.