Lasagna stuffed shells. All the flavor of lasagna stuffed into a pasta shell! These beef and cheese filled shells are much quicker to make than a traditional Lasagna Stuffed Shells. These beef and ricotta stuffed pasta shells were a product of those cravings; inspired by my favorite lasagna recipe.
So my husband and I have been in school for our. This easy dinner recipe is made with sausage, ricotta cheese, spinach, and your favorite pasta sauce! Perfect for busy weeknights or to stick in your freezer. You can cook Lasagna stuffed shells using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna stuffed shells
- Prepare 1 box of large shell Noodles.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It's 1/2 envelope of taco seasoning.
- It's 1 can of ragu pasta sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli.
- It's 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 small of onion.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sundried tomato seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of cottage cheese.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
These delicious lasagna stuffed shells are great to serve for dinner. The shells are stuffed with ricotta and mozzarella cheese, parsley, parmesan cheese and egg. You can use cottage cheese in place of. I'm taking traditional lasagna and If you're a fan of lasagna, you'll definitely want to give lasagna stuffed shells a try.
Lasagna stuffed shells instructions
- Bring a pot of water go a boil. Add noodles, only cook took all dente..
- Dice mushrooms, onions and broccoli to your liking, (I chopped them really small so the kids wouldn't notice them. ) and they fit in the shells better..
- In sauce pan fry ground beef, Add about 1/2 cup of water, Olive oil, taco seasoning, 1/2 the ragu, Sun-dried tomato seasoning, garlic, mushrooms, onions, broccoli and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- Stuff the bottom of the large shells with cottage cheese, then ground beef mixture to fill the rest.
- Place the rest of the ragu sauce in large casserole dish, Add stuffed shells over top. Then add the rest of the parmesan cheese over top. Cover and put in the oven..
These Plant-Based Lasagna Stuffed Shells will be your family's go-to comfort food dinner! The shells are stuffed with tofu ricotta and a plant-based, meaty tomato sauce. Little servings of Lasagna that melt in you mouth. I found this recipe off of a Barilla pasta box. This homemade lasagna recipe made withs stuffed shells make it an easy lasagna recipe made I decided to make this homemade lasagna recipe using stuffed shells and Mezzetta Pasta Sauce.