Hash brown casserole. After baking, let the casserole cool slightly before serving. Hashbrown casserole is one of the most addicting side dishes you will ever eat! Frozen shredded hash brown potatoes are great to have on hand.
This hash brown egg casserole is perfect for entertaining. It's a hearty dish filled with ham, veggies, eggs. I don't know if this is Cracker Barrel's actual hash browns casserole recipe, but it is close. You can cook Hash brown casserole using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hash brown casserole
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- It's 1 cup of corn.
- You need 1 cup of green beans.
- Prepare 1 lb of roast beef, leftover.
- It's 2 can of broccoli cheese soup.
- Prepare 1 packages of hash browns (shredded style).
- Prepare 1 each of salt,pepper,garlic powder,onion powder.
This recipe can feed a large crowd and is good for a brunch. This Easy Hash Brown Casserole is a cheesy egg & sausage NO FAIL breakfast casserole that's the perfect brunch recipe! This post is sponsored by Eggland's Best Eggs which is the only egg good. This delicious hash brown casserole is perfect for a large brunch or dinner, or take it along to a potluck gathering.
Hash brown casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Spray 9x13 pan..
- Cut roast into small pieces..
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl..
- Pour into pan and bake for approximately 1hr or until heated through and hash browns are cooked..
Use light sour cream and soups to make this casserole a bit lower in fat. Heated to mid high and browned onions, dumped them on top of the beef then made Alexia brand hashbrowns per the package. A classic side or potluck dish, this hashbrown casserole truly is the ultimate version! Most people have had a version of hashbrown casserole before… usually at a potluck or even after a funeral. It's the perfect side dish for potlucks, barbecues, and even brunch.