ChrisO's Curried Snags.
You can cook ChrisO's Curried Snags using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of ChrisO's Curried Snags
- Prepare 8 of Beef snags.
- It's 4 medium of washed potatoes, into 2cm diced.
- Prepare 2 of Zucchini, into chunks.
- You need 1 large of broccoli floret, into pieces.
- It's 2 medium of carrots, into pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of Frozen peas and corn.
- It's 1 large of onion, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Frozen green beans.
- It's 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Curry powder (I like Keens).
- You need 1 of Beef stock cube.
- Prepare 1 of Red hot chilli, chopped.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Sweet paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Sea salt flakes.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Corn flour..
ChrisO's Curried Snags instructions
- In a large pot- throw in your sausages and cover with water. Not to much water as we will be using this water and we want a nice thick dish- not too watery..
- While the snags are boiling- prepare your veggies..
- Remove the snags when cooked and add the veggies to the water. You can add water but again, don't forget that the veggies will reduce, so not too much..
- Also add Worcestershire, curry powder, stock, chilli, paprika, cayenne and salt and pepper. Simmer..
- Chop snags into bite size chunks- return to the dish and continue to simmer until veggies are soft but potatoes are still holding together..
- Mix a little hot tap water with cornflour (in a cup) and stir. Slowly add to pot, stirring continuously, until thickened..
- Cook the flavour of flour out and there you have it..
- Serve on rice or (as I like it) all by its scrumdiddly self!.