Pepper and sausage kabobs. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. View top rated Sausage and pepper kabobs recipes with ratings and reviews. Italian Sweet Sausage and Peppers, Sausage and pepper scramble, Sausage and Peppers Pasta, etc.
Heat grill to medium high heat and place kabob on grill. These veggie and sausage kabobs are super easy and quick to make and they require few ingredients. For the kabobs, we're using Butterball's Hardwood Smoked Turkey Sausage, bell peppers, mushrooms, and red onions. You can have Pepper and sausage kabobs using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pepper and sausage kabobs
- You need 2 packages of Beef smoked sausage.
- You need 10 of Kabob sticks.
- It's 1 packages of mini sweet peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Bottle of Swert Bourbon Glaze.
You can use whatever veggies you like or have on hand. Grilling season never tasted so good! Try this recipe for Italian Sausage, Pepper & Onion Kabobs. Sausage and Pepper Skewers-a quick and easy recipe that is perfect for grilling season!
Pepper and sausage kabobs instructions
- Soak sticks in water for about an hour.
- Slice sausage diagnal into 2 inch pieces.
- Assemble whole mini sweet peppers and sausage on kabob sticks.
- Cook on grill turning to ypur liking of crispness coating kabobs with Bourbon glaze.
- Remove from grill and pour glaze on top of kabobs and enjoy.
Josh makes these grilled sausage and veggie skewers all summer long. It is one of his favorite meals. He usually does all of the work, but this Sunday we will be making them for Josh! Sausage Kabobs with Peppers and Onions are easy to make and super delicious. Such a meal comes together effortlessly for a simple grilled, weeknight dinner.