You can have Salisbury Steak using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salisbury Steak
- It's 2 lb of potatoes, mashed.
- You need 1 lb of broccoli, steamed.
- Prepare of Patties.
- You need 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It's 1 packages of dry onion soup mix.
- It's of Gravy.
- Prepare 1 can of low sodium cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of golden mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 packages of low sodium brown gravy mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of beef broth.
- It's 8 oz of sliced white mushrooms, washed.
Salisbury Steak step by step
- Mix beef, milk, breadcrumbs and dry onions soup mix (I make my own to reduce sodium content) together in a bowl. Form into 8 to 10 patties. Sear on each side and set aside to drain..
- Mix together both cans of soup, brown gravy mix and broth..
- Place patties in 4qt crock pot in a pyramid pattern..
- Add mushrooms and cover with gravy. Cook on low 4-6 hours. Serve over mashed potatoes and a vegetable on the side..