Pad Mee Shuare.
You can cook Pad Mee Shuare using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pad Mee Shuare
- You need 100 grams of of beef slices.
- You need 200 grams of of eegs noodles cook and drain.
- You need 1 of chilli slices.
- It's 1 cup of of mixed slices of broccoli or chianease cabbage , yellow sweet pepper and carrots.
- It's 1/2 slice of of onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of of seasoning soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of of sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of of oil.
Pad Mee Shuare step by step
- In hot pan add oil stir fry beef u ntill cook add vegetables and onions ..
- Add chicken stock then stir in oyster sauce, sugar ,soy sauce, and mixing everything together..
- Add drain noodles then add chilli add pepper keep mixing for 2 minutes then removed from heat.