Asparagus, Tomatoes, with Meatballs. Put the asparagus and cherry tomatoes on a baking sheet. Pasta tossed with sweet tomatoes, asparagus and an amazing balsamic sauce. Perfect for a fast weeknight dinner!
Asparagus meatballs Asparagus meatballs are a spring, tasty and light second course, prepared with seasonal ingredients, a tasty recipe that you can bring. The Best Asparagus Chicken Tomato Recipes on Yummly This asparagus quiche recipe takes advantage of fresh, delicious spring asparagus. You can have Asparagus, Tomatoes, with Meatballs using 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asparagus, Tomatoes, with Meatballs
- You need of toppings.
- You need 2 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It's 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of meatballs.
- Prepare 1 1/3 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fennel seed.
- It's 1/3 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/3 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It's of sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 14 1/2 oz of tomato sauce.
- It's 14 1/2 oz of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It's 1/3 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper, fresh.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of splenda or your favorite sweetener.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of asparagus.
- Prepare 1 lb of asparagus.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need of broccoli.
- You need 1 lb of broccoli.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
Serve this quiche as a lunch or brunch dish. Asparagus Quiche With Mushrooms and Tomatoes. Season the contents with sugar, salt and freshly ground pepper. For a simple side dish, try Ina Garten's Roasted Asparagus from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network; the recipe uses only asparagus, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Asparagus, Tomatoes, with Meatballs instructions
- Add salt, egg, and parmesan cheese, to the beef. Separate the beef into, two equal parts. Add fennel seed to one half..
- Form the separate beefs into meatballs. I made the fennel seeded ones smaller then the counterparts..
- Heat oil. Fry the meatballs covered till done turning every so often. A lot of juices will form this is most excellent. When done retain the juice, remove the meatballs and set aside..
- Cut the woody ends off the asparagus. Then cut in half. add to the juices. Season with salt. Simmer in juices till done. About 7-8 minutes..
- In another pot add tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt, garlic, parsley, basil, black pepper, and sweetener. Simmer 7-8 minutes. Add meatballs and asparagus. Continue to simmer. When asparagus is done retain juices..
- To the juices add broccoli, salt, and garlic. Cover and simmer till tender..
- Add the parmesan and cheddar cheese to the sauce. Simmer 2 minutes covered remove from heat still covered. Let sit 5 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Sauteed Asparagus and Mushrooms is a versatile side dish that is perfect for both spring and fall menus. An easy vegetable recipe that pairs well with so many entrees and is packed with nutrition. Move veggies to one side, add chicken back in and pour in vinaigrette. Toss veggies and chicken slightly until chicken is cooked through and. TOP with asparagus and tomatoes in an even layer.