Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies.
You can cook Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies
- It's 12 oz. of beef loin steak (new York strip).
- You need 1/4 head of broccoli.
- It's 1/4 head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- You need 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- It's 4 tablespoons of Cajun Seasoning or:.
- It's 2 teaspoons of Cayenne Pepper.
- It's 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of onion powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It's 2 teaspoons of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It's 1 teaspoon of thyme.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies instructions
- Assemble your cajun seasoning if you do not have any ready made. Lay down a sheet of tinfoil and spray it with cooking spray. Pat down your steak with paper towel and put on top of tinfoil, rub your seasoning into both sides and the edges then seal the tinfoil and let marinate in the seasoning for 3+ hours..
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Take seasoned steak out of the fridge and let it get to room temperature before cooking. Sear both sides of the steak on a hot grill/stove for 2 minutes a side then cook in oven for 15 minutes. Wrap steak in tinfoil again and cook for an additional 10+ minutes (depending on how well you want your steak cooked).
- Chop up all of your vegetables. While steak is cooking, melt butter and pour over top of vegetables in a microwave safe steaming bowl. Mix in the butter so it covers everything then steam the veggies in the microwave for 4-5 minutes. Add extra cajun seasoning to the veggies if desired..
- Remove your steak from the oven and veggies from the microwave. Let both rest for at least 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.