Spicy ground meat with vegetables. Give your basic meat sauce an upgrade with a medley of shredded vegetables and extra herbs and spices for more flavor AND nutrition. But, as you may know, I like to add vegetables whenever and wherever I can to recipes, so I shredded a couple handfuls of vegetables, tossed them into the sauce. Once vegetables are tender add ginger, lemongrass, chili, fish sauce and lime juice.
This spicy beef-style walnut meat is our go-to recipe for Taco Tuesday and beyond! In fact, as far as animal-free ground meats go, I'd venture to say walnut meat is my all-time favorite. But this does strike me as a bit odd because, while walnut meat is AWESOME, the texture is a bit harder and less tender. You can cook Spicy ground meat with vegetables using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy ground meat with vegetables
- You need of ---------------------meat----------------------.
- Prepare 1-1/3 pound of ground meat i used beef.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It's 1-1/2 tablespoon of Gochujang/ chili pepper paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It's 1/2 cup of raisins.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced olives.
- It's 1/2 cup of honey.
- It's 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of raisins.
- It's 1 tablespoon of hot chili oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of red pepper flakes.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- It's of ----------------vegtables--------------------------.
- It's 1 of onion chopped.
- It's 2 tablespoons of butter and/ or bacon drippings.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 pounds of mixed vegetables, i used broccoli, cauliflower,and carrot mix.
- You need of ----------------------sauce---------------------.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk, the soured kind.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 1 of / cup grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
This ground pork stir fry features shredded cabbage, carrots and bitter greens with an incredible spicy-creamy peanut sauce and crunchy peanuts on top. Ok, now that we're past the anger and hostility - THIS PORK AND VEGETABLE STIR FRY. Our tastiest, most popular ground meat recipes, from traditional Chinese to Southeast Asian, rice and noodles--all made easier to make by using ground In our house, ground meat is a total lifesaver. There's no need to slice or cut a slab of meat; you just take it out, toss it in, and dinner is on the table.
Spicy ground meat with vegetables instructions
- In a deep pan, heat chili oil..
- Add all the meat ingredients and brown stirring occasionally. Drain the meat and set aside..
- Add butter and or bacon drippings to a pan, heat. Add vegetables and cook covered, for 15 minutes stirring occasionally..
- When done set aside.
- Add milk and yogurt to the meat mixture mixing well. stirring in the cheeses..
- Add vegetables to a plate in the center. add meat sauce to the vegetables.
- Serve i hope you enjoy!.
See more ideas about Ground meat, Recipes, Food. The Best Chinese Ground Pork Recipes on Yummly Skillet Ziti With Ground Pork, Spicy Asian Ground Pork Burgers, Ground Pork Chinese Chile. Courgette (Zucchini) Casserole with Ground Meat and Vegetables - Etli Kabak. Vegetable Khichdi is a one-pot meal with vegetables, lentils and rice.