Soup. Soup is a primarily liquid food, generally served warm or hot (but may be cool or cold), that is made by combining ingredients of meat or vegetables with stock, or water. Перевод слова soup, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция cream soup — суп-пюре cabbage soup — щи fish soup — рыбный суп, уха clear soup — бульон thick soup. soup [su:p]Существительное. soup / soups. (US) enPR: so͞op, IPA(key): /sup/. From Middle English soupe, sowpe, from Old French soupe, souppe, sope, from Late Latin suppa ("sopped bread"), from Proto-Germanic *supô (compare Middle Dutch sope ("broth")). Find the best soup ideas on Food & Wine with recipes that are fast & easy.
A liquid food prepared from meat, fish, or vegetable stock combined with various other. Soup.io is a news publishing website that keeps its readers updated with the latest Sports, Entertainment, TV, Technology, Health, and Science news. Soup definition: Soup is liquid food made by boiling meat, fish, or vegetables in water. You can have Soup using 29 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soup
- Prepare of ----Chicken and seasonings-----.
- You need 1 pound of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It's 1/4 cup of sunflower oil.
- It's of ----Beef----.
- It's 1 pound of ground sirloin 85/15 lean/ fat ratio.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped whole leaf Mexican oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dehydrated onions.
- You need of ---vegetables----.
- You need 28 ounce of can of whole tomatoes.
- You need 1 pound of whole green beans.
- You need 1 pound of chopped broccoli.
- It's 1 of large carrot cubed.
- You need 2 of medium cucumbers diced.
- It's to taste of salt.
- It's 1 tablespoon of sweetener of your choice.
- You need of ---Last cooked---.
- It's 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, grated.
- It's 1/3 cup of tomato paste.
- You need of ---optional----.
- Prepare splash of red wine vinegar per serving, optional.
A liquid food that usually has meats (chicken, turkey, etc), noodles, vegetables, herbs etc. Different kinds inclde Minestrone, Clam Chowder (comes in Manhattan, New England. Soup makes the perfect casual appetizer, comforting breakfast, or meal for an upset stomach. Find the best collection of healthy and delicious soup recipes here.
- Fry the chicken in the oil, season well.
- When the chicken is half done, add the ground beef and its seasonings, along with the onions..
- Add carrots it will take a bit of time to cook raw carrots.
- Simmer till all the meat is done. Add the vegetables, except cucumbers, and its seasonings. Break up the tomatoes a bit cover, and simmer for 20 minutes. Now add the cucumbers..
- Add the parmesan cheese and tomato paste. Stir in well and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
There are so many tasty soups to choose. Serve-up a big bowl of one of our soup recipes. From our home-made chicken soup recipes to easy leek Warm-up with our carrot and coriander, velvety pumpkin, red lentil or sweet potato soup recipes. Your favorite recipes, pictures of the lovely soup you made last night, or anything else pertaining to soup! We'll watch it all so you don't have to.