Fried Macaroni Singapore style.
You can cook Fried Macaroni Singapore style using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Macaroni Singapore style
- You need 250 gr of macaroni pasta.
- It's 100 gr of prawns (peeled).
- It's 50 gr of medium size squid (sliced).
- Prepare 30 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 50 gr of button mushroom (sliced).
- Prepare 1 of medium bunch of broccoli.
- It's 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 of medium size of tomato (chopped).
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- It's 2 of red onions.
- It's 5 of red chillies.
- It's 1 of thumb size of ginger.
- It's 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It's 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
Fried Macaroni Singapore style instructions
- Boil the macaroni in a large pot over medium heat until al dente. Season with a pinch of salt and a splash of vegetable oil. Set aside.
- Rinse the broccoli, prawns and squid. Drain and set aside.
- Blend all ingredients (onions, garlics, chillies and ginger). Heat up some oil in a pan, over a medium heat, sautee until it's fragrant.
- Add in the ground beef followed by prawns and squid. Add in the button mushroom, stir fry until all turn slightly brown.
- Add in chopped tomatoes. Season with 2 tablespoon of light soy sauce, followed by 2 tablespoon of oyster sauce. Stir fry for about 3 mins.
- Add in the macaroni pasta. Crack the egg and stir fry occasionally for about 3 mins.
- Add in broccoli, season again if needed, stir fry for about 2 mins. After it's done, splash some sesame oil (few drops) on top of the dish, then your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.