Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs.
You can have Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- It's 1 lb of beef top sirloin.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of orange bell pepper.
- It's 1 of small pkg. white mushrooms.
- It's 1 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 can (6 oz) of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs step by step
- Cut up first 6 ingredients to bite size pieces for kabobs..
- Combine next 6 ingredients and pour half of the marinade into a large resealable plastic bag..
- Add meats to the bag, and turn to coat. Place in refrigerator for 2 hours..
- Alternating meat and veggies, prepare skewers..
- Add cornstarch to remaining marinade, and baste the skewers so that all veggies are covered in marinade as well..
- I grilled on a George Foreman, turning every few minutes, but this could also be cooked in the oven or on a regular grill. (If using regular grill, make sure to soak wooden skewers in water for 30 min. first to avoid catching fire!).