Pilau rice with mixed vegetables. In this video i show how to cook ''pilau njeri'' as we commonly call it.but widely know as vegetable rice. its a simple meal to make and very good for. Madhur Jaffrey's pilau (or pullao) rice is a foolproof recipe. Plus it has a few healthy vegetables thrown in.
Pilau rice is so easy to make and a great recipe for adding a powerful flavour to your rice. Or if you want something more comforting go for a dish of Bombay potatoes or warming vegetable curry. Make this pilau rice for a weeknight family curry night, or dazzle friends when they come over for dinner. You can cook Pilau rice with mixed vegetables using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pilau rice with mixed vegetables
- Prepare 1 of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 piece of Ginger.
- You need 1/2 kg of Meat beef.
- It's 1 kg of Rice.
- It's 7 of Onions bulb.
- You need 1 tea spoon of Pilau masala.
- It's of Tomato paste.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- You need 1/2 of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1/2 of Corn flower.
- Prepare 1 of Onions bulb.
- You need 3 of Carrot's.
- You need 4 of Tomato's.
- You need pinch of Salt.
Chicken Rice Casserole Mixed Vegetables Recipes. Broccoli and Brown Rice Bowls with Poached Eggs and Red ChiliesYummly. Frozen Mixed Vegetable Side Dish Recipes. Rice: Normally basmati rice is used to make vegetable pulao.
Pilau rice with mixed vegetables instructions
- Prepare the onions,garlic,ginger. Heat the oil in a source pan,add the chopped onions,let them cook until they turn golden brown, add the meat live it to cook until it turns brow in colour.
- After it is ready add the mashed ginger and garlic mix it. Properly live them to cook season with salt,add the pilau masala mix them together then add the tomato paste.wash the rice for it to be ready.
- Live for a few minutes then add the washed rice mix properly live to cook for 2min then add boiled water 1lt live to cook when the rice starts dry lower the heat for it to cook at low heat.
- Prepare the vegetables broccoli and corn flower wash the properly boil for 3min the pass them through cold water,.
- Chop the onions,tomato's,cabbage and Carrot's. Heat the oil in a source pan add the onions they cook BT not turn golden brown the add the tomato's season with salt..
- After tomato's are cook add cabbage live it for 3_5 min then add the broccoli and cornflower cook for 3 min..
- Then serve with the pilau rice.
But if you do not have, just use any other kind of rice. You will need to adjust the water as A perfectly cooked vegetable pulao should have fluffy, separate rice grains that are not sticky & not mushy yet fully cooked. A lovely all in one rice pilau, fragranced with whole spices and cooked with the vegetables of your choice. We Indians love our rice and we treat each grain with respect. I was always taught never to waste food and I can remember my mum telling me that without rice (meaning food) we would have.