You can cook Stovetop Stew using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stovetop Stew
- It's 1 pound of mixed vegetables broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- It's 1-1/2 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- It's 1/2 cup of diced ham.
- You need 8 ounces of canned lima beans.
- Prepare 3 cubes of bouillon chicken.
- You need 1 stalk of celery sliced.
- It's 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 cup of matchstick carrots.
- You need 15 ounce of can of creamed corn.
- You need 1-1/4 cup of sweet peas.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It's 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1/3 cup of fire roasted peppers chopped.
- You need 2-1/2 cup of diced Colby jack cheddar cheese.
Stovetop Stew instructions
- Brown the beef with the chicken.
- Chop the mixed vegetables and add the rest of the ingredients except the cheese. Simmer covered for 15 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Add the cheese stir the cheese in remove from heat cover and set aside..
- After 10 minutes stir again and serve.
- I hope you enjoy!!.