Brad's sweet and spicy hoisin chicken stir fry. Stir the hoisin sauce, chile paste, and soy sauce into the skillet; season with ginger, red pepper, salt, and black pepper. Mix in the steamed broccoli until coated with the sauce mixture. For chicken stir fry to beat out Girl Scout cookies for a snack, you know it has to be good!
I would suggest just adding two tablespoon of the chili sauce to the sauce We are big lovers of spicy things in our house. My hubby more then me, but I do love spicy foods. This sauce is to die for! You can have Brad's sweet and spicy hoisin chicken stir fry using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's sweet and spicy hoisin chicken stir fry
- Prepare of For the chicken.
- Prepare 2 lbs of chicken breast, cubed.
- Prepare 2 tbs of seasoned rice wine vinegar.
- It's 2 tbs of mirin.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/4 cup of Cornstarch.
- It's 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need of For the sauce.
- It's 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 c of lemongrass tea, made in my prawn w/black bean sauce recipe.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mirin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilie flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped crystallized ginger.
- You need 2 tbs of dark rice vinegar.
- It's 1 tsp of Sriracha sauce.
- It's of For the vegetables.
- It's 4 of LG carrots sliced thin.
- You need 2 of LG broccoli crowns, cut into florets.
- Prepare 1 (8 Oz) of can sliced water chestnuts.
- It's 1 of yellow crooked neck squash, julienne.
- Prepare 1 tbs of butter.
- You need of White wine.
- It's of Other ingredients.
- You need of Lime wedges.
- Prepare of Prepared white rice.
- It's of Toasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare of Slivered almonds.
A tutorial of Sweet and Spicy Chicken Stir-Fry in one pan. The aromatic sauce is made with Szechuan dried chilies, peppercorn and sweet Hoisin sauce. Serve the stir-fry mixture over hot cooked rice or Asian noodles. Savory Hoisin Ginger Chicken Stir Fry smothered in a dynamic sauce that your family will gobble up in minutes!
Brad's sweet and spicy hoisin chicken stir fry step by step
- Combine chicken, vinegar, mirin, and garlic powder in a bowl. Stir well. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hrs. Stir every 45 minutes..
- Mix the sauce ingredients together. Let sit at least an hour.
- Mix flour and cornstarch in a LG mixing bowl..
- Dredge chicken pieces in the mixture..
- Heat oil to 360 degrees in a LG frying pan 1/2 inch deep. Fry chicken pieces until brown on both sides. It's OK if they are a little undercooked in the middle. Drain on paper towels..
- Heat butter in a LG wok over medium high heat. Add carrots. Saute for 4 or 5 minutes until they start to caramelize. Add broccoli and saute 3 more minutes. When broccoli starts to brown, add wine in 1/8 cup increments cover and steam. Repeat until veggies are tender..
- When tender, add chicken back to pan. Saute 1 minute. Add water chestnuts and sauce. Bring to a simmer stirring often. Once at a simmer, hold for 2 or 3 minutes. Then add cornstarch slurry until it reaches desired thickness..
- Plate rice, serve stir fry over top. Garnish with lime wedge, toasted sesame seeds, slivered almonds, and julienne squash..
- Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Hoisin sauce tastes like an earthy, sweet-tart, savory Asian Barbecue Sauce - and it is divine. It is made with select spices, fermented soybeans, sweet potatoes, garlic, red chili peppers. In this easy stir-fry, chicken is dusted with a coating of cornstarch just before hitting a hot pan to create a delicate crust—perfect for soaking up our vibrant sauce, made with spicy sambal oelek, sweet chili, and creamy mayo. It's the ideal topping for a simple bed of fluffy jasmine rice studded with sautéed. Sweet-and-Spicy Chicken Stir-Fry is a quick and easy one-dish meal that will be be your family nex favorite dish.