Ginger ale Sausage and Rice. Heat the oil and fry the rice. I started too sear some sausage my dads friend made, its a real sweet sausage, with peppery tones with it. Real delicious stuff, searing that in some thai hot After that I turned that shit on low, took some tokes, and whipped up a spicy thai soy ginger maple syrup sauce with a bit of Nut Brown Ale and a.
Add chicken stock and lower heat. Ginger ale may not contain natural ginger. High in fat, such as fried chicken, sausage, bacon and roast beef. You can cook Ginger ale Sausage and Rice using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger ale Sausage and Rice
- It's 12 ounces of ginger ale, I used Vernor's.
- You need 1 pound of kielbasa smoked beef sausage.
- It's 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced onions.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of saffron flowers.
- It's 12 ounces of steamed broccoli and cauliflower mix.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
Acidic, such as coffee, orange juice, tomato juice and alcohol. Naturally Sweetened Sparkling Ginger MargaritaWith Food and Love. Transfer the sausages to a large flameproof casserole or your biggest saucepan. Add the onions, celery and carrots to the frying pan and cook over Tip the vegetables into the pan with the sausages.
Ginger ale Sausage and Rice step by step
- Heat the oil and fry the rice.
- When the rice starts to turn white add the ginger ale and 1 cup water. Bring to a simmer..
- Add the salt and saffron flowers. Note saffron flowers is different than the spice saffron. It's cheaper and not as flavorable as actual saffron..
- Stir well. Let boil for 10 minutes.
- By now the rice should be low on liquids. Slice the sausage into 1 inch size. Add into the rice..
- Let it simmer stirring occasionally for 3-5 minutes..
- Add the second cup of water. Steam the broccoli and cauliflower..
- Add the broccoli and cauliflower after you steam 5 minutes..
- Stir in taste and adjust salt if need be..
- Cover and remove from heat. Let rest 15 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Beer and grilled sausage: the two are a natural fit. Our selection included: Sam Adams Noble Pils. Great Lakes Eliot Ness Amber Lager. Homemade ginger ale is soothing for digestive disturbances and contains probiotics and enzymes. Reviews for: Photos of Spicy Sausage and Rice Casserole.