Neese's 704 jambalaya. Cook sausage and kielbasa in pan till done. There are many variations of this Louisianan classic rice dish and this is one of our favs. And its quick and easy to do with these simple tips by the BBQ.
The BEST Jambalaya Recipe -- made with shrimp, chicken and Andouille sausage, veggies, rice and the most delicious zesty Cajun seasoning. This Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya dinner is healthy comfort food that is made in just one pan! It's loaded with veggies including celery, bell pepper, onion. You can cook Neese's 704 jambalaya using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Neese's 704 jambalaya
- You need 1 lb of Neese's Sausage.
- You need 12 oz of Beef kielbasa.
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 10 oz of mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 10 oz of broccoli.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It's 26 oz of tomato soup.
Jambalaya is a hearty mix of meat, vegetables, rice, and sometimes seafood. This dish has been popular in the Southeast United States for centuries. Place the pasta into serving bowls. Spoon the jambalaya over the pasta.
Neese's 704 jambalaya step by step
- Cook sausage and kielbasa in pan till done.
- On the cool rice and vegetables in SEPARATE pots. 20mins med high for rice and 10 mins med for vegetables..
- Get and good size pot (gallon sized?) low to med heat till you get a small boil. MIX EVERYTHING EXCEPT RICE in the pot. Let that thing cook for 30 to 40 minutes. ADD RIce. Cool on low for additional 10 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 to 10 mins. Or if youre tough enough dive in. Enjoy. If you add diced tomatoes please post.
Garnish with a sprinkle of freshly chopped parsley. This is a great jambalaya base.to this recipe I added a can of drained red beans and a can of diced Although not jambalaya fans this recipe was pretty good for us. Mmmm… nothing says homemade like this Jambalaya recipe. Try your hand at a favorite New Orleans dish, cooked to perfection with the "trinity" (onions, bell pepper and celery), tomatoes, chicken and. This is a very great taste!