Chicken lo mein. You can find lo mein noodles in the Asian foods section of most major supermarkets. If you can't find lo mein, you can substitute linguine or spaghetti. It's always such a treat whenever I get to go to an Asian market in my city.
We find, however, that it's When it came to Chinese takeout, I ALWAYS requested chicken lo mein. It's still my go-to when I. Sure it was a combo of chicken & veggie Lo Mein but wow was it good. You can cook Chicken lo mein using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken lo mein
- Prepare 3-4 of chicken breast cut in cubes or bites size.
- It's of Spaghetti noodles (cooked).
- Prepare 1-2 bag of frozen veggies of choice, I use the Stirfry one.
- Prepare 1 of small bag of frozen broccoli (optional) I had extra because I like the broccoli.
- It's Half of bag of frozen snap peas optional or any other frozen veggies you like.
- You need 1 cup of or 1/2 cup of chicken stock / or beef stock for beef this is optional if you have it, if you don’t it’s fine.
- You need of soy sauce.
- It's of Oyster sauce.
- It's of Olive oil.
- You need of Teriyaki sauce or Asian sauce optional.
Lo mein is a Chinese dish with egg noodles. It often contains vegetables and some type of meat or seafood, usually beef, chicken, pork, shrimp or wontons. It can also be eaten with just vegetables. I love Chinese takeout, it's one of my all time favorites.
Chicken lo mein step by step
- Heat up pan with a splash of olive oil? When oil is hot cook the meat, and some soy sauce And chicken stock.when meat is done remove from pan, and leave the juices from the meat in the pan... when cooking the meat also start the spaghetti noodles in a different pot..
- Set meat aside let rest.add all frozen veggies, some more soy sauce, cook veggies till done, mix Occasionally,.
- When noodles are done, remove from heat, and let sit in the pot of water till veggies are done. They should get done about the same time..
- Drain water from the noodles and add to veggies, and a splash of Olive oil and Oyster sauce and more soy sauce if you like, can add any Asia sauce or teriyaki sauce at this time. Mix well then add the meat, mix well again. Remove from heat and it’s done..
- Notes-Cook everything on high heat in frying pan or wok. I didn’t give measurements cook to taste. The oysters sauce is what gives the noodles that brown look so don’t be scared to use a lot of it. I use spaghetti noodles because it’s cheaper than the lo mein and I can never find them kind of noodles in the first place, plus I make a lot, sometimes I will use two bags of stir fry veggies, just depends on how much I want to make and how hungry everyone is..
I always load up on Sweet and Sour Chicken and my favorite fried rice. Tastes even better than the restaurant version! PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE Got left over spaghetti noodles? Here's a great , easy and delicious way to use them! Chicken Lo Mein - Easy recipe with chicken and noodles covered in a delicious Lo Mein sauce.