My Chicken Noodle Casarole.
You can have My Chicken Noodle Casarole using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Chicken Noodle Casarole
- You need 1 (5 oz) of can chicken.
- Prepare 1 (10.5 oz) of can cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 (10.5 can) of cream of celery soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk (I used 2%, but you can use whatever you have).
- It's 1/2 cup of beef broth (this is all I had on hand).
- Prepare 1 of chicken drum stick.
- It's 3 of chicken thighs.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- It's 1 cup of frozen water veggie blend (cauliflower and broccoli).
- Prepare of Utencels.
- You need 1 of baking sheet big enough to put chicken on.
- You need 1 of large mixing bowl.
- It's of Rubber spatula.
- You need 1 spoon of for mixing.
- You need of Casserole pan (2.5 quart).
- You need 4 qt of sauce pan.
- You need serving spoon of Large.
- Prepare of Notes.
- You need of Use about 2.5 lbs chicken. I just used what I had on hand.
- Prepare of For the milk use what ever you prefer or have.
- It's of I'd recommend chicken broth. I only had beef broth on hand.
My Chicken Noodle Casarole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place chicken on backing sheet and bake for 30 min. Set aside to cool.
- In the large mixing bowl mix all ingredients besides noodles and chicken together.
- Shread the chicken and put in bowl. Mix together.
- Cook egg noodles for about 10 min. Drain put in mixing bowl. Stir till combine..
- Pour in 2.5 qt casserole pan and bake 1 hour..