Kabobs. Kabobs uses only the freshest, premium ingredients available in creating an extensive line of gourmet, handcrafted appetizers and entrees. Meat on a stick is always a big hit at barbecues. But kabobs aren't just about the protein -- mixing in some tasty veggies with the steak, chicken, or pork gives you a complete meal, all.
BBQ Chicken Kabobs recipe with tender chicken grilled with pineapple and bacon then slathered with your favorite BBQ sauce. Kabob Koobideh (کباب کوبیده) is made with ground lamb or beef or a combination of the two. This is one of the most popular kabobs you can find on the streets of Iran. You can cook Kabobs using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kabobs
- You need 1 lb of Ground meat (turkey, or beef, or chicken or etc...).
- It's 1 medium of onion.
- You need 1 bunch of Parsley or cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeño is optional.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Chili powder is optional.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It's 1 of Shish kabob all spice is optional.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Breadcrumbs is optional.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
This Kabob is usually grilled over. YourProduceGuy shows you how to make vegetable kabobs. These are simple to put together and they make a great meal. Come and see how to put these together.
- Chop onion into very small pieces, add into a bow and add 1/2 tapn salt on top of onions.
- Chop parsley or cilantro into very small pieces, and add into bowl on top of onion.
- Add spices to onions and parsley. For a basic kabob, add salt, pepper, cumin, coriander. For a spicier kabob, add the remaining spices f chili, chopped jalapeño, sheesh kabob spice powder).
- Mix all in bowl, then add ground meat to bowl and add remaining salt, olive oil and breadcrumbs. Mix well with your hand. If you are dieting or allergic to white flour, then do not add breadcrumbs. Breadcrumbs help bind the kabob together.
- Add kabobs to oiled baking sheet (olive oil is preferred ).
- Scoop out and roll into meatball sizes or scoop out and roll into long pieces.
- Preheat oven to 425°F and bake for 25-30 minutes.
These tasty chicken kabobs are baked in the oven, then finished under the broiler. The result: juicy kabobs that everyone will love! Admittedly, grilling is the natural method for preparing chicken kabobs. These Oven Steak Kabobs are easy to make and economical compared to going out to eat. This is what we'll be having!