You can cook Chicken Kabobs using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Kabobs
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breasts.
- It's 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Bell Pepper.
- It's 1 of Potato.
- It's 1 bunch of Mushrooms.
- You need 1 bunch of Cherry Tomatos.
- You need 1 of Barbecue or marinade.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- You need of Salt and Creole.
- It's 1 pinch of Brown Sugar.
Chicken Kabobs instructions
- Cut chicken into 3/4 inch pieces..
- Put chicken into bottom of bowl and add in barbecue, marinade, salts, and garlic to cover liberally..
- Cut other ingredients into 1 inch pieces, except potatoes (3/4 inch), and mix in with the chicken mix..
- If using wooden sticks, soak in water. Place ingredients on sticks..
- Cook kabobs at 300-350 for 5 minutes on each side..