Creamy mushroom and beef stew. A very satisfying comfort food that makes every gravy lover looks forward to a dinner. Loaded with fork-tender beef, mushrooms, and creamy gravy, it's sure to be a party hit! Tips on How to Make Beef in Creamy Mushroom Sauce.
This version is a creamy beef stew from Kim, made with cream of mushroom soup, garlic, and herbs. It's an easy beef stew to prepare and cook in the slow cooker. The condensed soup keeps the stew thick while it adds mushroom flavor and it gives it a creamy texture. You can have Creamy mushroom and beef stew using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy mushroom and beef stew
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom condensed soup.
- It's 1 can of kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of sweet corn (with juice).
- You need 16 oz of broccoli.
- You need 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 4 dash of chopped onions.
- You need 4 dash of crushed red peppers.
- Prepare 4 dash of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
Start with stew meat, usually sirloin, and usually sold already cut into cubes and labeled "Stew Meat." This Beef Stew with Beer Will Warm You Right Up. Spicy Stewed Beef with Creamy Cheddar Grits. With sirloin, mushrooms and noodles, this hearty soup has the comforting flavor of Stroganoff. Stir in remaining ingredients except noodles and sour cream.
Creamy mushroom and beef stew step by step
- Cook ground beef and add chopped onions, crushed red peppers, and seasoned salt..
- Add cream of mushroom to slow cooker and a half a cup of water..
- Add beans, corn and broccoli to the slow cooker.
- Drain the ground beef and add to pot.
- Wait about 30-45 minutes. then add bouillon cubes..
- Set cooker on low, and it should be done within 2-3 hours.
Mary Berry's beef stew with mushrooms is smart enough to serve for a dinner party. Serve with mash or potatoes dauphinoise and green vegetables. Slow Cookers Red Wine and Mushroom Beef StewMcCormick. Creamy Steak and Mushrooms - steak tips in a creamy mushroom sauce served over rice. Quick and easy family dinner for any weeknight!