Ground beef and potato bake. All Reviews for Serbian Ground Beef, Veggie, and Potato Bake. Spread half of the potatoes in baking dish. Top with beef; spread remaining potatoes over beef.
A baked potato is the ultimate comfort food. Ground beef and broccoli add protein, fiber, and lots of flavor. In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. You can have Ground beef and potato bake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground beef and potato bake
- You need 1/2 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of celery sticks chopped.
- It's 6 of small russet potatoes peeled and sliced thinly[ i used my box cheese grader with the side that has potato chip grater].
- You need 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of onion powder.
- Prepare 4 splashes of worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 tsp. of better than bouillon beef flavor.
- Prepare 4 of medium cloves of garlic pressed through garlic press.
- It's 3-4 tbsp. of melted butter (i added onion and garlic powder to it).
- Prepare 1 bunch of broccoli broken into small trees.
- Prepare of parmigiano regiano cheese how ever much you like.
- It's of chives [i used dried chives].
- You need 1 of green onion.
Get the same great flavor with refrigerated mashed potatoes. Then spread over a hearty ground beef filling. Sprinkle with tomato, bacon and green onions. This Cheesy Ground Beef and Potato Casserole recipe is easy, comforting and easy on the budget.
Ground beef and potato bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 370 f..
- Brown beef in skillet medium high heat.
- Add onion and celery finish cooking beef through.
- Add powders and worcestershire and better than bouillon.
- Add garlic.
- Remove from heat.
- Melt butter in microwave with garlic onion and lawrys mediterranean herb powder..
- Layer potatoes, meat, broccoli, melted butter, cheese- last layer being chives, cheese and green onion.
- Bake uncovered for 40 mins..
Using hamburger / ground beef, lots of potatoes, vegetables. Our ground beef and mashed potato casserole is a version of the classic Shepherd's Pie. It features ground beef and vegetables in a savory sauce topped with mashed potatoes and baked until piping hot. This easy ground beef and potato casserole is layered with vegetables and cheese. View top rated Ground beef potato bake recipes with ratings and reviews.