Beef Shoulder steaks with veggies. Pound steak in a plastic bag. Add salt, pepper, and olive oil to the steaks. Peal and cut the sweet potatoes and carrots into large chunks.
This large primal comes from the shoulder area and yields cuts known for their rich, beefy flavor. Features roasts ideal for slow-cooking as well as more tender. Beef Shoulder Steak Veggie Fries Veggie Stir Fry Steaks Roast Recipes Cooking Recipes Lamb Steak Recipes Recipes Garlic. You can have Beef Shoulder steaks with veggies using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Shoulder steaks with veggies
- It's of Beef or lamb shoulder.
- It's of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need 2 of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 3 of small carrots.
- It's 1 head of broccoli.
In a previous post, titled Six Affordable Steaks You Should Be Buying, I mentioned that shoulder tender. The Best Beef Shoulder Steak Recipes on Yummly Beef Lasagna From Donna Hay (long Cooking), Chipotle Steak And Tomatoes, Perfect Oven-roasted Steak. Would you like any vegetables in the recipe?
Beef Shoulder steaks with veggies step by step
- Cut meet into 2 centimetre steaks.
- Pound steak in a plastic bag..
- Add salt, pepper, and olive oil to the steaks..
- Peal and cut the sweet potatoes and carrots into large chunks..
- Cut broccoli into individual florets.
- Steam sweet potato and carrots for about 5 minutes..
- After about 5 minutes, when you feel softness with the carrots, add broccoli. Cook for 5 more minutes..
- Place large frypan on medium high heat..
- Add minced garlic..
- Add steaks and cook until brown on the outside, about 5 minutes..
- Turn heat to low, cover and cook for 3 more minutes..
I first heard about this already cooked & seasoned beef steak from Doug! I HAD to fix me some beef & broccoli after seeing HIS! The beef chuck shoulder clod is made up of five distinct muscles, but typically only three of them are used for making roasts and steaks: the top blade, shoulder center Shoulder steaks are often run through a mechanical tenderizer called a meat cuber (sometimes called a swissing machine) to make. We don't need meat to have thick, juicy, succulent steaks. With the right seasoning and cooking techniques, we can be slicing into the most delicious veggie steaks ever.