Beef stir-fry. Reviews for: Photos of Quick Beef Stir-Fry. Beef stir fry is the perfect Chinese-restaurant-style dish that you can make at home. The secret to making the best beef stir fry using flank steak is all in how you slice the meat.
From: Food Network Magazine. "The best thing about a stir-fry is that you can substitute the vegetables you like most." In this ginger beef stir fry we marinate strips of beef sirloin in a honey soy marinade, then quickly fry them in a hot pan with julienned ginger, red chilis, and sliced garlic. If you want a delicious weeknight meal for the family, then this amazing beef stir fry loaded with vegetables and a homemade sauce comes together in under. Stir fries are my go-to for those nights when I can't deal with more than the bare minimum effort for dinner. You can cook Beef stir-fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef stir-fry
- It's of Stir-fry veggies.
- Prepare of Shredded carrot.
- It's of Sugar snap peas.
- It's of Broccoli.
- You need of Baby corn.
- Prepare of Beans.
- You need of Red capsicum.
- You need of Meat & seasoning.
- It's strips of Beef.
- You need of Himalayan salt.
- You need of Sweet soy sauce.
- It's of Noodles.
- You need of Mi Goreng noodles.
This fast and easy Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry is a filling low carb dinner with big flavor and endless possibilities for customization. This easy sesame beef stir fry is incredibly flavorful and easy! Serve with authentic ramen noodles, over rice, or in a lettuce cup for a lower carb version! Chinese takeout is something we all love right?
Beef stir-fry instructions
- Marinate beef strips (1/2 a kilo to 1 kilo depending on how many people) in half a bottle of sweet soy sauce and 4 turns of the salt grinder - leave for a minimum of an hour.
- Cook 2 to 4 packets of Mi Goreng noodles for about 2 minutes, you only want the noodles to separate not be soft and mooshy. If your serving 4 people I'd go with using 3 packets. You could also use the sachets from the noodles to put in your beef marinate depending on what ones you like. Once noodles are cooked drain out the water and put to the side..
- Throw your stir-fry veggies in your wok (if you don't have a wok a big fry pan will do), you choose the veggies and the amount depending on what you like and how many people are eating. Swirl some more sweet soy sauce on-top and let cook for 3-4 minutes depending on fresh or frozen veggies, don't cook to long you don't want them to be soggy..
- Now throw your marinated beef into the hot wok/pan with your veggies let cook for about 2 minutes then add your noodles..
- Stir everything together for about 1 minute then turn of, you don't want to cook the beef strips for more then 4-5 minutes or they'll go tough and chewy..
- You could use chicken if you wanted and even rice instead of noodles..
How to Cut Beef For Stir-fry. It's easy to identify the long grains of. Stir-fried beef with rich black bean sauce and noodles - who can even think of phoning the takeaway? Add the marinated beef and stir-fry for one minute, or until browned all over. This Beef Stir Fry is loaded with vegetables, tender juicy beef and healthy beef stir fry sauce.