Mango beef brocolli. Cut the onion in half, then into thin half-moons. Cut the broccoli florets into bite-size pieces; peel the stalks and cut them into thin slices. Add teriyaki sauce and bell pepper.
Pour the dressing over the broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Transfer to a plate and drain fat. Thin slices of marinated meat stir-fry with fresh broccoli florets and red bell peppers. You can cook Mango beef brocolli using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango beef brocolli
- You need strips of Sirloin beef.
- You need 2 cups of Broccoli.
- Prepare 4 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 3/4 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 cup of diced ripe mango.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 of red bell pepper.
For the full recipe, visit DariusCooks.com! Made the Broccoli Beef last night. First time using Oyster sauce and Chinese cooking wine in an Asian recipe. The beef is tender and flavorful, while the broccoli is nice and crisp.
Mango beef brocolli instructions
- Sauté broccoli in olive oil.
- Add garlic and beef strips.
- Add teriyaki sauce and bell pepper.
- Season with salt and pepper serve with rice.
It is the same version that I There are two processes in making this beef with broccoli version. It involves marinating and stir frying. Broccoli Beef - Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce. You'll never need to order it for Beef and broccoli is the most popular Chinese beef stir-fry dish in the United Status. Saute beef in the ghee or oil. used, or a mild curry paste may be substituted for the hot, depending upon what level of heat is preferred.