Crock pot beef vegetable soup. Ground beef is cooked and crumbled first in a skillet on the stove-top and then added to the slow cooker with a frozen mixed vegetables, corn, tomato juice and diced potatoes and cooked until everything is cooked. This easy vegetable beef soup is hearty and filling thanks to lots of vegetables and tender chunks of beef. Add beef and veggies to large crock pot.
This slow cooker vegetable beef soup is easy. Try some crock pot vegetable beef soup today! Today we have a fun and easy Crock pot vegetable Soup recipe to share. You can cook Crock pot beef vegetable soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock pot beef vegetable soup
- Prepare 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of beef meat- cut into 1-inch cubes.
- You need 2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of small yellow onion- diced.
- It's 2 of gloves garlic- minced.
- You need 2 of carrots- peeled and finely chopped.
- You need 4 of tomatoes- diced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 200 ml of cooking sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 of red pepper- cut into pieces.
- It's pieces of Broccoli- cut into.
- You need of Chopped fresh parsley- for dressing in the end.
This recipe is crazy easy because there isn't much chopping involved. Soup Recipe Made with Beef Stew Meat. Packed full of goodness with beans, beef stew meat and. I did add a can of beef broth and just a little water, other than that, the perfect vegetable soup.
Crock pot beef vegetable soup step by step
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high. Add the beef and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Brown the beef on all sides, disturbing it as little as possible on each side so that it develops nice coloring..
- Once the beef is lightly browned (it won’t be all the way cooked through), remove it to a 6-quart slow cooker..
- To the pan, add the onion. Cook and stir until the onion is beginning to soften, about 3 minutes. Stir in the garlic and let cook 30 seconds..
- To the slow cooker, add the carrots, broccoli, red pepper, diced tomatoes in their juices, tomato sauce, cooking sour cream, oregano and remaining 1 teaspoon salt..
- Cover and cook on low until the beef and vegetables are tender. Serve hot, sprinkled with fresh parsley..
I was worried about the can I'm trying to use my crock pot for things other than chicken so I came across this recipe. I made a few changes though based on what I had on hand. This is another delicious soup I like to make in the crock pot. Here is an easy crock pot vegetable beef soup recipe that is easy to throw together. For this easy slow cooker vegetable soup you will need some ground beef/turkey, or if you want a vegetarian homemade vegetable beef soup in the slow cooker then just leave the meat out entirely….this recipe.