Chicken Green kabobs by Nancy. These grilled chicken kabobs are made with marinated chicken and colorful vegetables, all threaded onto skewers and cooked to perfection. An easy dinner that can also be baked in the oven! These Grilled Lemon Chicken Kabobs are a fun addition to your barbecue dinner.
Chicken is especially lean, and skewer meats are great because they aren't served on a bun. This easy keto friendly grilled chicken kabob recipe is lightly spiced, with the tang of Greek yogurt, making these Hariyali Chicken Tikka Kabobs are kind of a no-brainer. You can cook Chicken Green kabobs by Nancy using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Green kabobs by Nancy
- Prepare 1/2 kg of boneless chicken.
- It's to taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 of bread slices.
- You need 1 cup of fresh cilantro leave.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mint leaves.
- Prepare 3 of or ro taste green chillies.
- It's 1 teaspoon of black papper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Mayyonaise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ketchup.
- It's of oil for frying.
What makes this recipe great is the marinade. I used Aidell brand chicken and apple sausage and a stove-top grill pan. I also used cherry tomatoes instead of grape tomatoes because I think they stay on the skewer better. West Indian inspired kabobs are infused with a complex, unusual marinade of the sweet spices allspice, cinnamon and nutmeg paired with molasses, brown sugar and orange.
Chicken Green kabobs by Nancy instructions
- Put all ingredients into mixture mix for sometime don't over mix then take out Now take small quantity and apply sone oil on your palm and give them shape with palms..
- Give any shape you want now take oil in a pan and fry on medium heat flip sides when you feel it's getting light golden take them out and serve with salad or dip you want....
Thread a piece of chicken onto a skewer followed by a piece of onion, shrimp and sweet pepper alternating in that order. Flavorful chicken kabobs are baked in the oven. These tasty chicken kabobs are baked in the oven, then finished under the broiler. The result: juicy kabobs that everyone will love! By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen.