instant noodles with steak and broccoli. How to Give Ramen Noodles an Instant Upgrade. This noodle recipe calls for good, old fashioned, cheap-o grocery store ramen noodles. In this ramen recipe, I made a double batch of the sauce and used half for the steak marinade and the rest as the sauce for the noodles, broccoli, and mushrooms.
I found a recipe for a noodle and broccoli side dish, then changed it to use what I had on hand and to make it faster. Delicious flank steak with crisp broccoli all cooked in the most amazing gravy sauce prepared with garlic, ginger, beef broth, and soy sauce. This super easy Instant Pot version of Beef and Broccoli is incredibly flavorful and quick! You can have instant noodles with steak and broccoli using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of instant noodles with steak and broccoli
- Prepare of main part.
- Prepare 3 lb of top sirloin steak.
- Prepare 2 lb of broccoli.
- Prepare 5 packages of instant noodles.
- You need 15 oz of can of beef broth.
- You need 2 can of water use the broth can.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It's 1/3 cup of lite soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Shaoxing wine.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 large of onion sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of leftover marinade.
Add cooked ramen noodles and steak and toss until combined. After all, isn't the best part of beef and broccoli the gravy-like sauce? It has to be thick enough to coat the tender slices of beef and the broccoli florets, without weighing down the entire dish. This beef and broccoli recipe is not necessarily authentic, but it is hella delicious Will you be making this Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli?
instant noodles with steak and broccoli step by step
- roll the beef up and cut 1/2inch wide.
- unroll the beef and put into bowl add olive oil , soy sauce, and 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- heat pan high heat add onions beef spices when meat is done remove meat add broth and water get hot add meat back and noodles let them get soft you can add the flavor packets if you like.
- add broccoli cover let cook till tender.
- add the leftover marinade bring to boil 3 minutes.
- mix cornstarch and water add to beef noodles and broccoli let thicken enjoy.
This is one of my fave go-to meal prep ideas - pretty much Add olive oil, steak strips, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, water and rice to Instant Pot in that order. Add the chicken and broccoli and toss through then add the sherry, sesame oil, soy sauce and chilli bean sauce and heat through, stirring to combine. Mix the cornflour with one tablespoon of water, then stir into the sauce and heat until just thickened. For the noodles, cook the noodles according to the. Ramen noodles aren't just for soup anymore.