Irvixen's Venison And Broccoli. Venison and broccoli is a lean version of the Chinese takeout classic. Everyone's eaten beef and broccoli at a cheapy Chinese place: It's often the healthiest thing on the menu, with lots of steamed and briefly stir fried broccoli florets, a light sauce and lean meat. Remove from heat and serve alongside rice and top with toasted sesame.
I made this recipe because we were all out of food (except for venison) and snowed in. I was skeptical about venison stroganoff simply because my husband is bery picky. The Best Stuffed Venison Recipes on Yummly You can have Irvixen's Venison And Broccoli using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Irvixen's Venison And Broccoli
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Thinly sliced beef.
- It's 6 cup of Frozen broccoli florets, thawed.
- It's 1 small of White onion, sliced.
- It's 3 tbsp of Olive oil, for frying, divided.
- It's of beef mixture.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Water.
- It's 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of sauce mixture.
- You need 4 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground ginger.
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms, Italian Sausage-stuffed Mushrooms, Bacon-wrapped Stuffed Mushrooms. Crockpot Beef and Broccoli is an easy, healthy version of your favorite takeout. Tender Mongolian beef in a flavorful Asian sauce. It so yummy and great served with some white beans and broccoli cheese cornbread.
Irvixen's Venison And Broccoli step by step
- Combine venison mixture ingredients. Toss venison in mixture. Cook venison in wok or large fry pan over medium heat in 1 tbsp oil until brown. Remove and keep warm..
- Stir fry broccoli with onion and 1 Tbsp oil 4-5 minutes. Return beef to pan..
- Combine sauce mixture ingredients and mix well. Stir into wok and cook, stirring often, an additional 2-3 minutes, or until sauce thickens..
- Serve over hot jasmine rice..
- I usually just run my broccoli under cold water to thaw, it only takes a minute!.
Prepare the marinade and allow the meat to marinate overnight for the best flavor. Season the venison with salt and pepper. Heat a frying pan and add the remaining butter. Heat a frying pan and char the broccoli. Venison originally meant the meat of a game animal but now refers primarily to the meat of elk or deer (or antelope in South Africa).