beef with lomein noodles. Great recipe for beef with lomein noodles. delicious im full very good. when onion and bellpepper is done add cabbage oil shld be gone and cook till cabbage gets soft but has a soft crunch. boil water for noodles when noodles are done drain n return to pan. Cook the beef with the sauce. Looking for a simple beef lo mein recipe that is better than any you get from take out?
After they're cooked, I briefly run them under cold water to chill them rapidly. Chewy, al dente noodles in a rich sweet-and-savory sauce, along with tender marinated slices of beef and bright green broccoli florets. Garlic Beef Lo Mein combines tender beef with noodles and vegetables in a homemade lo mein sauce. You can have beef with lomein noodles using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of beef with lomein noodles
- It's 1 packages of lomein noodles.
- It's 1 small of onion diced.
- Prepare 4 cup of cabbage cut up.
- You need 2 cup of brocoli cut up.
- You need 1 small of green pepper diced up.
- It's 1 cup of diced up carrots.
- You need 1 envelope of stir fry seasoning.
- Prepare 2 large of beef fritters.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It's 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
Lo Mein Noodles: You won't find lo mein noodles for sale in China, since it's not actually a type of noodle. Beef Lo Mein Noodles with Broccoli makes the perfect easy weeknight meal. Plus weekly meal prep and recipe video! If you are hungry for the best Chinese beef lo mein, this is the recipe.
beef with lomein noodles instructions
- night before take beef fritters and add soy sauce and cover need to be thawed out.
- heat oil in a skillet and add diced up onion and bell pepper n sautte till soft for about 20 min..
- in a steamer basket for microwave add cut up carrots and brocoli steam for about 15 minutes till soft but still has a touch of crunch brocoli only.
- fry meat up in skillet won't need anything juice will cook out of them cook till done want soft.
- when onion and bellpepper is done add cabbage oil shld be gone and cook till cabbage gets soft but has a soft crunch.
- boil water for noodles when noodles are done drain n return to pan.
- cut meat up to small bites and add to noodles.
- add brocoli and carrots to noodle.
- now add onion cabbage n bell pepper mix.
- open package to stir fry seasoning and add 3/4 cup of water and stir on low about five to ten minutes.
Chinese beef lo mein is a great comforting and addicting Chinese meal! Strips of tender beef accompanied by a flavorful sauce, noodles, and vegetables are done in under an hour. I buy my lo mein noodles at a local Asian food store. Feel free to use linguine if you're not able to find fresh lo mein noodles. Make this easy lo mein recipe at home and bid your delivery man adieu.