Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos.
You can have Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of Knorr Rice Sides-Cheddar Broccoli.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of (15oz) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
- It's 8 of (10in) burrito sized flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of jar(16oz)salsa, divided.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
Beefy Broccoli & Cheddar Burritos instructions
- Preheat oven to 350º..
- Cook ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium high heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is done, about 5 minutes. Remove beef and set aside..
- In a sauce pan mix together the Knorr Rice Sides-Cheddar Broccoli, water, and beans. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender..
- Stir in the beef. Remove from heat and let stand 2 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup salsa and1/2 cup cheese..
- Evenly spread 1/2 cup of salsa in bottom of 13x9 inch greased baking dish..
- Spoon about1/2 cup of rice mixture onto each tortilla, roll up. Arrange burritos, seam side down..
- Spoon remaining salsa down the center of burritos, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese..
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 25 minutes or until heated through..
- Garnish with green onions. (Optional).
- As Always, Enjoy!!.