Beef And Rice Crockpot.
You can cook Beef And Rice Crockpot using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef And Rice Crockpot
- It's of beef.
- You need 1 packages of Beef stew chuck meat.
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour.
- It's 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It's 1 pinch of Pepper.
- It's 3 clove of Garlic.
- You need of stew.
- You need 1 liter of Beef broth.
- You need 4 of Carrots.
- You need 4 stick of Celery.
- It's 2 of Sweet peppers.
- Prepare 2 head of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown rice.
Beef And Rice Crockpot instructions
- Sift flour, oregano, salt, pepper, and garlic in the crock pot. Add beef and coat thoroughly. Add beef broth and turn crockpot on low..
- This step is for if you purchase organic broccoli and find that annoying colony of little grey bugs. You buy organic because you chose not to intoxicate your body with the harmful pesticides, but finding hundreds of pests in your food can make your stomach turn. Chop your broccoli to the size you want and let soak for 30 minutes in a bath of cold water and white vinegar. This will easily remove those bugs. Rinse and repeat if needed..
- Chop carrots, celery, peppers, and onion and add to the crockpot. If you skipped step #2, chop your broccoli and add as well. If you followed step #2, drain and add broccoli after the soak. Add rice to the pot and cover. Don't put too much rice in or the stew will become super thick. Cook on high for one hour and switch to low for 5-7 hours or more. The longer you cook it, the softer the meat becomes..