Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese.
You can cook Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese
- You need 6 medium of diet potatoes.
- You need 1/2 box of quick melt cheese.
- You need 1 packages of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 bunch of medium broccoli.
- You need 1 can of beef corned.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh milk.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheese step by step
- Prepare a baking sheet and put the potatoes that already peeled and cut into blocks. I baked it in microwave for 20 minutes. (Of course it depends with the microwave you use).
- When the potatoes done, add the quick melt cheese (cut into cubes), broccoli (cut the flowered), and beef corned. Pour evenly the fresh milk into the mold..
- Cut the mozzarella cheese into julienne and arrange it as a web. Last but not least, sprinkle some ground black pepper on top..
- Bake in the microwave for 3 minutes until the cheese melted..